Wednesday, April 17, 2013

10 Tips for Making +ve Changes in your Life

Taken from "Positive Works" from Alberta Advanced Education and Career Development

* Say "I'm good, but not as good as I can be" instead of saying "I'm not as bad as a lot of others"

* " Say "I'll find out ",  instead of saying "I don't know”.

* Try seeing an answer for every problem instead of seeing a problem for every answer.

* See what has to be done and do it instead of saying "that's not my job",  .

* Make commitments instead of making promises,

* Look at what can be done instead of looking at what can't be done,

* Say "I was wrong" when a mistake is made, instead of saying it wasn't my fault

* Try making decisions instead of side-stepping most issues.

* Say "There ought to be a better way" instead of saying "That's the way it has always been done

* Say "It may be difficult but it's not impossible"  instead of saying "It may be possible, but it's too difficult"

No comments:

USA - Unlock your selling Ability

  My 3rd Book, USA - Unlock your Selling Ability was launched on 27 May 2024 i.e.:  International Marketing Day. CLICK HERE  to get the book.