Friday, February 21, 2014

Opportunity To Get On TV

I have been presented a golden opportunity to do a Christian program on El Shaddai TV

This opportunity will  help me in taking a significantly big leap forward in my ministry.

I am looking forward to my friends in making this dream become a reality through financial support.

I will be shooting on Saturday afternoon as I work full day on  Mon to Fri & 1/2 day on Saturday's. I wish to reach a positive message to the corporate Christian world through this program.

Do let me know through return mail or mail me at, chackojacob@sify.com as to whether you can support me on this program & I will send you the details.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

No comments:

USA - Unlock your selling Ability

  My 3rd Book, USA - Unlock your Selling Ability was launched on 27 May 2024 i.e.:  International Marketing Day. CLICK HERE  to get the book.